Pages

Saturday, April 9

happy saturday


Hey friends,
Ashley over here ! Wow it seems like its been ages since I last posted to my blog. Boy does it sure feel good to be back as an active member in the crafting world lolol. Alot has been going on from family tragedy.... to skating victories.... to skating injuries. Inpite of it all, I am happy because I know that Gods plans for me are bigger than I know. But to fill you all in long story short.......I am most likely Relocating/MOVING in July! yup that is right to the big city of NEW YORK! I have skating sponsorship now, and have found three major coaches that want to take me on as a student !!!! Soo I am thrilled i have been flying back and forth once a month, but its getting old and honestly when I come back home, I get depressed because I feel like Im taking ten steps backwards in skating... Anyway , I am a mommas girl and this move is going to kill me but I have to sacrifice so thank goodness its probably going to be for only 3-5 years. Ok now for some even newer news! I am GRADUATING this summer ! yippie , i finally did it and I am soooooo glad its all going to be over with. Ok so without further Gabbing, here is my card that I made for the polka doodle mix up your layers challenge. I was inspired by various sets, I used the not for girls definitely for men and paper boutiqueII cds + the adorable little Nellienoo and sensational sentiment sets.






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating!!!!!! And I hope your move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, wow, you have had some great news although you will miss your mom, to get such good sponsorship and coaching to help you reach your goals is brilliant, such a sweet card too,
    have a great day,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley
    just popping by to say a big hello, looking forward to working with you all on the team at Polka Doodles
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->