Pages

Friday, February 11

Time for a Challenge


Happy Friday everyone... or should I say TGIF ~ am I right? hahaha ok well today I was on a role making some last minute valentines day cards...
I drew my inspiration from the Embellish Magazine color challe
nge with hearts. I must say I have really been loving the colors they chose, so immediatly I was like OMG oMG I know i know and made the first card (shown below) my fav one of the three to be seen and my entry for the challenge Just FYi lol






....but ummmm when I took out my papers to make more.... I wen
t BLANK! _____________________
___________________________________
_____________________________________yup blank! 



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that gingham background--it popped right out at me in the Embellish challenge linky. That doily is just perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards, Ashley! Love the doily and house on the first card! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Color Trends with Hearts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->