Pages

Monday, February 14

Aw man I missed the deadline


Hey friends!
Ok so this is a sad post...I was going to enter this card in the shabby tea room design team call...but I didnt realize it closed at 12pm haha for some reason I thought it was Yesterday at midnight OOOppppsies. Thats ok though, because I just love that challenge blog and I still had to share this card with you all because I must admit It made me proud. Admitedly I love vintage but its always such a brain tease for me to create my own designs and layouts, but here you go!

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Ashley! Thanks for your interest in TSTR DT Call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Ashleigh!!!! sorry you missed the dead line!!!
    Your card is `Gorgeous`
    Definately a Winner to me:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->