Pages

Friday, March 6

Hey Blog friends ,
Ashley here with another post! I have really been missing my posts these days. Skating has been going great and it seems the better it goes the less free time I have. Also, I got a new job this week so that keeps me busy too. Anyway I found a few extra hours for crafting because unfortunately I got a high ankle sprain while training off ice last week... at first I was devastated, but honestly I just had to give it all to God and have faith that it would all be okay and sure enough less than a week and a half later I am almost 70% healed and looking forward to jumping around on the ice next week. Okay well less about me more about crafting, after all thats what this blog is all about! But hey I figured I love reading about my fellow bloggers and whats new maybe some of you would all be curious as to why I disappeared yet again *eek* Okay well without further ado... This card was made for the Polka Doodles Ribbon and lace challenge! I don't know about you all but ribbon and lace are two of my favorite things ! Im pretty sure I use ribbons in 80% of my cards... I just love bows ! "I love big Bows and I can not lie" haha  Anyway Polka Doodles has some new fabulous Work and Play digi collections, and I am obsessed with the WP9. I am such a girly girl that looking at the adorable princess and carriage in the collection made me squeal with delight. So when making this card I just knew I would be making an extremely girly card, and let me say my mind went into hyperdrive! I have never felt so happy nor creative when making a card as I was making this little beauty. When I finished I was like WOW did I just make this? I think it may just be my absolute favorite card of all time that I have made. I wish I had a little girl in my family or someone as girly as I to give it to... Who am I kidding I'm keeping this for myself *hehe. Okay well I hope you all love it as much as I do. Hus*Ashley



 photo F188BFA3978B6802FA20B97F6D0AB7A1.png

13 comments:

  1. Ashley - this is stunning! Fabulous. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better Ashley! Absolutely stunning card, complete awesomeness! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty, and yes I do love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and adore all the layers. Am pleased to hear your ankle is nearly fully healed but do take care of it and not rush backk too quickly. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ashley this is just so girly I adore it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design, love the layers, dimension and embellishments.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the image and embellishments,gorgeous bow and flowers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card very girly love the images and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is awesome love all the sparkle a real princesses card. Thanks you for your lovely comment on my GDT project it is much appreciated. Hope the ankle is ok and doesnt stop you too much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->