Pages

Tuesday, May 7

Glitter !!!




Hey there, just a quick post ... a quick and clean card that only took 7 minutes and 32 seconds to make. I made it for the Ten minute CRAFT DASH The hardest part was peeling off the backing of the glitter strips *it can be tricky* especially under pressure. Ok well I love the clean line and the pop of the glitter against the simple black lettering. I am going home Friday for the weekend and this card just fit my mood !!! Hope you like...
On a side note forgive the picture and its horrid lighting I need a camera... I'm tired of these gross pictures, any recommendations???????

CD_17





 photo F188BFA3978B6802FA20B97F6D0AB7A1.png

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, look at all of that pretty glitter pennants! They look so amazing, especially with all the white space around it!

    Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Ashley! Hope to see you for the next challenge.

    P.S. No camera recommendations from me. I bought mine used from my sister (I'm so inept at these things!). Hope you find one that you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fun! I love the glittery banners, and what a sweet sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ashley! The glitter pennants are so pretty, and the way you stamped your sentiment is creative :)
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I really hope you'll be able to join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->