Pages

Tuesday, November 29

OMG two days in a row ! pinch me im dreaming


HIHIHIHI!

I am so excited to be sitting here posting a second card that I have made. I love sharing my crafts with you all it feels great to be on a roll (day two) hehe. Well this little card here was made for the Card Patterns challenge.

I think I really like this card partly because it has a vintage look to it and my favorite colors, but mainly because of the skates =) This little stamp from Papertrey ink makes me totally happy!

Oh I also want to apologize for the picture quality, I really wanted to post this before I forgot but when i went to get my camera I realized I left it in my car, and well its like 47 degrees and raining so the phone was my friend. Maybe tom. I will come back and edit these pictures !!!!!!!!!!


Hugz

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Ashley! I love the colors and the vintage look! The skate image is terrific! Great sparkle to this! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->