Pages

Sunday, June 6

TSTR DT Call





So i made this card for the Shabby Tea Room Design Team Call. How amazing would it be to work with such amazingly talented women!!! I have always wanted to join a design team, but have never really had the time to do so... that as well as being denied but thats ok those experiences just made me stronger and all the more determined. I feel like as a designer I have grown and this is only the beginning of my 2nd year paper crafting. For this card I used the red and beige colors Inspired by the picture and an Inspirational Card. I used the Stamping up set "seasons" in my card as well as my own seam binding ribbon and martha stewart cardstock. I hope you guys like it !!!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Ashley! Thanks for your interest in our DT Call -- good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->