Pages

Tuesday, October 6

MMSC21

Here is my Entry, I am mad at myself for not posting these pictures sooner, but I have been OOOOOBER busy with school and skating. Which is going great just an update, I have officially worked my way through all the doubles spins and moves, not I need to consistently regain my Dbl axel, and 2 triples =) Next step, pass all my Moves in the Field. I will be posting some more skating videos soon of my complete test program. Until then here is the card I made for MMSC21

I am so excited because this was my first card I have made using my new digi stamp =) Isnt he cool?????? I love it because I can use that little skating man for so many different projects... More too come!!!!!!!! Hope ya like it.





5 comments:

  1. What a nice card i like the buttons you used as wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bright and cheerful. Certainly a fun and cheery card for a child or young teen. Super design elements and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at MMSC this week. Be sure to mark your calendar for Oct 16 when our Blog Hop begins and your chance to play to win one of 25 prizes!

    Carol
    MMSC-Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ashey - nice to see you playing along this week - I was wondering if you were going to play this week. Love the little digi image - perfect for this fabulous bright and bold card! Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Be sure check back on Oct 16 when our Blog Hop begins and your chance to play to win one of 25 amazing prizes!
    Linda MMSC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley FUN FUN FUN :)What a great card and wonderful take on the sketch. Be sure to check out how you can get an extra entry for the MMSC22 Weekly Bonus Prize. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. We value your participation and please mark your calendar for the Oct 16th MM Blog Hop :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for visiting me, I am very happy my card inspires you, I can't wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->