Pages

Saturday, May 23

How on Earth did I get started????


Hello friends!

I find myself wondering How I got to this point.How did I fall in love with creating cards, designs, and scrapping???Either way it happened and I want to share my love of these arts with you!!!!!
If there is anyone interested in some beginner classes let me know as well as what days work best for you. I live out in Winter Springs Fl very centrally located to (Orlando, Oviedo, Altamonte & Sanford!


To contact me send me an Email : Ashleyd922@aol.com

I think this will be a great opportunity to network, make new friends, and best of all Share Ideas! I am still in the beginning phase of my blog so stay tuned for great samples of my work, creative ideas, and chats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment Here ---->