Monday, July 27
Saturday, July 25
Thank you so much linda http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/ for considering me as having an inspiring blog. I feel honored that you even look at my blog =) your work is so amazing you cards are always inspiring !!! Anyway I always appreciate your positive and uplifting comments and am so glad that I found your blog!!!
The conditions of the Honest Scrap blog award are:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it.
2. I must list ten (10) honest things about myself.
3. I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
4. I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers and list their links.
5. I must notify the bloggers of the award.
10 Honest things about me :
1* I love to figure skate and hope to make it to Nationals in the upcoming years
2* I am a college student studying to be a Physicians Assistant so that I can work in the delivery room. NeoNatal/ Obstetrics
3* I love crafting as I was the medical channel and discovery or tlc...
4* I love to multitask!!!
5* I have the tendency to procrastinate but i am working on that one !!
6* I love my family so much and wouldnt be half the person I am today without their love and support
7* My ultimate goal is get my cards published... design a stamp set.... and to maybe have a small business
8* I love bloggin but it can get me frustrated when I dont have alot of time, and have so many things to do ...
9* I used to sing in my church choir, but then because of school schedules and work I had to stop..but I want to join again I miss it tsoooooooooooooooooooo much
10* this was my first blog award.......and i totally didnt expect it
7 Inspirational Blogs
1) Priscilla http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
2) Sankari http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/
3) Melissa Bove http://keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com/
4) Cheryl http://cheryljunegirl.blogspot.com/
5) Shawne http://shawneindiangirl.blogspot.com/
6) Through Emelys eyes http://singem1.blogspot.com/
7) Jeni http://jenislack.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, July 22
Tuesday, July 21
Thursday, July 16
Thursday, July 9
"Our seniors have so much to offer, and we can learn so many life lessons from them." Either way despite the challenges and overwhelming feelings of uncertaintly to the glory of God my mom successfully opened Faith House two years ago, and just opened Faith House of Winter Springs just one year later followed by her latest WinterPark. Please spread the word to your friends and family.
Thanks so much, and again please spread the word to everyone you know, and add us as a friend. Please give us a call if you need any assistance in finding a home for your loved ones, if we have room we would love to have you , if not we will be glad to help you find a safe and loving home.
God is truly doing miracles
Sunday, July 5
Thursday, July 2
Wednesday, July 1
Come and join the fun !