Pages

Tuesday, December 9

Fun Challenges

Hi guys ! Okay so I am really excited for this card because its so bright and I truly love how it came out ! For starters I made it for 2 challenges the Runway Inspired Challenge(Colors and stripes)  and the Fusion Card Challenge (layout and stars)

 


At first when I saw the primary colors of the runway design I shrieked and not from happiness hahaha but lets be serious how many gorgeous cards have you seen using primary colors? But then I thought of how I have been wanting to try the water color technique and create my own paper and then my idea took flight! I must say when I added the sparkly black tape I was so surprised it really just made the colors POP even more than they did on their own! Okay well then I was looking for a good design and found the Fusion Card Challenges current challenge and those stars just spoke to me and I tried to stay true to the primary colors... I must say its my favorite card that I have made in a while ! I hope you guys like it too, and your not reading this thinking I am bonkers lol Well, I hope everyone is having a great Winter and finding lots of bargains for this Christmas Season! I actually just recently decorated the bedroom area of my Bedroom/Craftroom lol I'll share that below =)



~* Hugs Ashley *~

5 comments:

  1. love them both, the card, and the dress! I love color, especially id it is bold and bright! Hugs!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch :) Thank you for sharing with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->