Pages

Friday, November 14

Okay so Thanksgiving is around the corner and that means one thing: Family FUn.... but it also means that CHRISTMAS is just around the corner! Now for those of you who know me it comes as no surprise that this excites me! I am telling you I am part ELF! I love candy, candycanes, candycorn, syrup and sugar (hahaha) but seriously I love Christmas music, the gorgeous Christmas decorations and I do not discriminate. I love all themes of Christmas decor inlcluding but not limited to: traditional red green gold and white, blue and silver, white and pink etc... Ever since I was a child I have just loved loved loved Christmas and not for the gifts I always have enjoyed buying others and giving out gifts over receiving them but don't get me wrong I like that too haha but Christmas always meant church caroling , time with family and just an overall Cheerful time of year. Anyway I say these things because I have a feeling that most of my cards through Christmas will be of a Christmas theme! So bare with me friends =)

Okay so I made this card for the Polka Doodles CAS challenge ! Now I must warn you CAS scares me ! I do love the simplicity of it all, but opposed to what you might think just because something is simple doesnt mean it easy to make..well make yes, but not to create... I have a very hard time with open white space I feel like its so limiting but it is also amazing! Okay well let me stop rambling, look at this beauty, I am so proud that I was able to do CAS. I used all Polka Doodle products from the  Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs collection 
I can not stress this enough, if you do not have this CD you NEED it! IT has the absolute best digi  images of the season!


             













 photo F188BFA3978B6802FA20B97F6D0AB7A1.png

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ashley. Love the bauble and fabulous bow!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet CAS card. I love the idea of taking something as simple as an ornament and turning it into a fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ashley this is just so cute I love the way you've used the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea and a lovely card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius idea with those bows Ashley! Love it! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->